Friday, October 11, 2019

Portland til 10/17

I've been quite content lately with this cooler weather. Getting ready for winter time - Rearranging My wardrobe and pulling out some warmer leather garments and boots. I've put away the air conditioner and reset the dungeon with extra heaters. After all, I want you to be comfy while I am tormenting your naked body and dangling bits.

I've been busy training some new-to-Me polite and generous submissives as well as a couple of special ones with whom I've been guiding for a little while now. I do relish in the relationships forged over time and I cherish the ones that have bestowed their trust upon Me as we both develop, learn and grow from our time together.

I've also been spending quite a bit of time talking to naughty boys and sluts on Niteflirt. Training slaves and wanton sissies all over the world from the comfort of My home or dungeon space.

Today I'm headed for Portland, My beloved former hometown.
If you have yet to make an appointment for a session, you are most likely out of luck unless you've A) served Me in the past and B) are able to submit yourself to Me on Monday the 14th in the late morning as I just had a cancellation. Email Me: msjulie@juliespanks.com

I'll be back in early December - stay tuned for exact dates.
My schedule does tend to fill quickly.

If you'd like to schedule a session for Salt Lake City, I have availability on and after Friday, October 18th. You may send your humble request via email and I will respond within 24-48 hours.

I look forward to beating you...err...I mean meeting you. *weg*