Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The Power of the Tie & Ms Julie's Tie Slut

Months ago I began training a dapper submissive who has a strong fetish for wearing a pristine, white, starched shirt and tie.
As he originally explained it to Me, this interest of his leans more towards the Power of the Tie and since then we have been exploring our dynamic with ties being the foundation of our play.

Initially, he presented himself to Me as a 'Tie Lover'. And that was a fair description. By the end of our second meeting, I deemed him My 'Tie Slave'. And in our most recent rendezvous, he demonstrated his true self which just so happens to be a 'Tie Slut'.

He arrived on time in his white dress shirt, favorite red tie, slacks, belt, undies etc. I order him to strip from the waist down and display the collection of ties we will be utilizing for our play and he reveals fourteen ties. All to be used, abused and destroyed by Yours Truly, should I so desire.

We begin our training and we spend the next two hours lost in a world that does not exist outside of My safe play space. A space where we can forget about everything else and focus on the Power of the Tie. Where I relish in desecrating his pristine white shirt with permanent marker and eventually ripping it from his body, buttons flying across the room. The favorite red tie acting as a gag.

Throughout the session, I gleefully cut some of his favorite ties using My sharpest pair scissors as they are tied tightly around his neck. Bit by bit. Inching closer and closer to his neck all the while My high heel digging into his chest. Until, knot. *sigh*

I creatively use the other ties for bondage in various predicaments as I continue to torment him mercilessly. He responds so well to My style of training. As a reward, I dress him in lace panties and force him to do dirty and inexplicable things to the pile of used ties at My feet.

I already have ideas for next time. *weg*
So many ideas. So little time.