Saturday, October 19, 2019

Salt Lake City Sessions Available

I've returned to the City of Salt. Portland, you never disappoint.
Dined at some of My most very favorite spots. Shopped at some of My favorite shops. Walked around the city, along the waterfront and through several local gardens. The fall colors were stunningly beautiful. The streets littered with leaves. And to top it off, I had the pleasure of playing with some of My loyal submissives. Perfect.
I'll be back early December. Stay tuned for dates and availability.

In the meantime, I've got time available for sessions and am itching to torture a willing supplicant. If you've served Me in the past you may send your request via email or ring during My phone hours.

If you are new-to-Me, I prefer to play with polite, submissive, compliant and generous humans who wish to learn more about bondage, discipline, sadomasochism and explore the finer nuances of surrender.

I have My own play space. It's discreet, clean, warm and equipped with My massive collection of implements and tools to control you.

I also have more than 16 years of professional experience though I've been a kinky player My whole life. It is My lifestyle. I live it everyday. It's not just a day job, side hustle nor a hobby.

Request an Application For Service, email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Introduce yourself. And make it a good one.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.