Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Tricks & Treats in Salt Lake City

So, are you a trick? Or are you a treat? -- Come and show Me.

I have time available for sessions this week. Are you ready to submit?

Some of the many things I enjoy include games of Power & Control, sensual Domination, cross dressers, sissies, spanking, OTK, bondage, corporal punishment, cock and ball torture and play and busting and bondage and pain, nipple play, edging, floggers, whips, canes, sounds, electrical play, gags, hoods, foot worship and much more.
And I am always interested in exploring different and unique fetishes.

Don't see your kink listed here? Send Me an email.
Nothing is taboo if said in a polite manner.
My tribute begins at 250/hr.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Geographically challenged? Too shy to submit to Me in the flesh?
Call Me on Niteflirt. If I appear to be unavailable send Me an email and we will find a time that works for both of us.