Saturday, November 30, 2019

My December Schedule & Exciting News

The snow is falling and Salt Lake City has been covered with a blanket of the fluffy white stuff. It's beautiful and really fucking cold. But not to worry, the dungeon is warm and toasty as you know I like for you to be comfortable while I'm tormenting you. *wink*

I am available for sessions in Salt Lake throughout this week.
If you'd like to schedule a session, send Me an email with your request. If you've already had the pleasure of serving Me, you may call Me during My phone hours. Please note: I do have a simple application process for new-to-Me clients so allow a day or two for that. Also, I am rarely available for same-day appointments.

I'll be headed to the Pacific Northwest next Saturday for a week.
Seattle - December 7th & 8th with no time available for sessions.
Portland - December 9th til the 13th with limited time available.
I'm very much looking forward to this trip rounding out the last travel for the year. 2020 is soon and I have lots of fun-filled plans already.

Back in Salt Lake and available once again for sessions beginning December 14th until approximately the Christmas holiday. Then taking a short break as I finally make the big move from where I am now to My new location. If you've served Me in the last year or so, you may have heard Me mention this. Well that time is almost here. I'm positively bursting with excitement about taking this next step in My journey. Onto the next chapter! I really should write a book.

So, just to be crystal clear - I am not going anywhere.
I will still be offering professional sessions in Salt Lake City only from a brand spanking new play space dedicated to My love of Domination.
How can you help? - 1. Think good thoughts; 2. Be patient through this transition; 3. Keep an eye on My Amazon wishlist for items I desire to fill the new space; 4. Stay tuned here for the most up to date information on this exciting beginning to the new year.

2020 is going to be EPIC!