Sunday, November 24, 2019

Stuffed With Gratitude & Appreciation

It's that time of year when we are reminded to be grateful and Pay It Forward. This is a concept that I attempt to practice every day.
Each and every day I focus a meditation on gratitude and abundance. And I am a firm believer that the more you give, the more you get.

I am truly blessed to have such thoughtful and generous slaves.
They make sure I feel appreciated and cherished. From hand-written letters of adoration to long foot rubs and bottles of wine and fine chocolates and flowers to fine cash tips and gift cards. This week I received some super lovely gifts chosen from My Amazon wishlist by a couple of My sweet and considerate subs.

It is good to be Me.

Wish to show Me some of your gratitude?

Pick something from My wishlist - I'll be freshening it for you shortly.
Or submit yourself for a real time session. I am currently available to qualified slaves and sincere sluts in Salt Lake City. Send Me your request via email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

I'll train you to be more grateful and appreciative of the things that you do have. And how you can give even more of yourself. You'll be a better person when I am done with you.