Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Portland, Heads Up! 12/9 to 12/13

I'm blazing through town again - one more time before 2019 comes to a close and I will have limited timed available for sessions while I'm in town. Some of My time is already spoken for by My most loyal of submissives who are always offered first crack at My schedule.

If we have yet to meet and you would like to be taken into consideration you may send Me an email and introduce yourself.
Be sure and make it a goody, cause you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Deposit required for new-to-Me sluts.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

I anticipate My schedule to be super full. And I won't be back until late March/early April so if you are sincerely interested in submitting to Me you better bust a move and plan your training accordingly.