Monday, November 4, 2019

So Many Fetishes, Never Enough Time

Throughout My 16+ year career as a professional Dominatrix I have entertained so many interesting and sometimes peculiar fetishes.
Much of these intriguing fetishes introduced to Me by the kinky fucks that have these odd fetishes.

So far, in My humble experience, the more unusual the better.

One of My very first sessions revolved around sploshing (messy food play) and foot worship. It was a fantastic foray into the Wide World of Fetishes and since then I've had the distinct pleasure of living and learning so much more about the human psyche than any college class could have ever taught Me.

I've had lovely sessions with leather fans, latex fetishists, pantyhose and stocking fetishists, cross-dressers, leather glove fetishists, latex glove fetishists, pantie and lingerie enthusiasts and more.

And then there are those who fetishize certain implements - whips, fraternity/sorority paddles, rope, chains, canes, ball gags and such.

It's no surprise that I enjoy spanking. I play with a lot of spankos and spankophiles which I consider to be a fetish. One of My longest standing clients is a spanko. He likes spanking. And that's it. He is Over My Knee for an hour while I have a good go at his behind as we casually discuss common interests like travel or ladies foot fashion.

I had a super fun session once with a gentleman who's wife brought him in for a punishment scene for some misdoing. You see, she Wore The Pants but when it came to doling out a severe punishment, sometimes she would take him to a professional. She relaxed on the velvet purple chaise lounge with a Pellegrino and watched as I delivered the beating. He was stoic and probably showing off. Took it all and then some. He had a proclivity for rubber boots, specifically Hunter boots, and being forced to clean them with his tongue after they'd served their purpose in the horse stalls. After the discipline session, for our entertainment, she ordered him to clean a pair that I had in waiting. The bottoms covered in what looked to be horse shit. Was really German chocolate cake icing.

If you've been following along, you've read I'm currently training a slave who has a very strong fixation for a nice white dress shirt and tie. Our sessions are truly riveting as I learn more about how exactly his brain is connected to these silk ties is connected to his hard cock.

Last Friday afternoon, I had the opportunity to share My love of pantyhose and encasement with a new-to-Me fellow pantyhose fetishist. We had a splendid time together and I am very much looking forward to our next encounter. And more hose! *weg*