Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Deep Inside Portland til 12/13

So very happy to be back in My former beloved hometown for the rest of the week. And I am very much looking forward to the sessions I have scheduled with My most loyal of submissives, spankos and sluts. You know who you are. Sadistically Super Fun Times Await!

If you were hoping for the opportunity to serve Me on this visit, I'm afraid you have waited too long. My week is chock full with all sorts of deviance, deliciousness and debauchery.

I've mentioned it here before but it's worth a repeat - I'm a quality-over-quantity player and I only allot so much time for sessions. Usually one per day. Really. I put a lot of thought and energy into a session in order to create a special connection each and every time. So be sure to plan ahead and schedule your training accordingly.
I am in Portland 5-6 times a year.

Due to other commitments, My next visit won't be until the end of March or early April. If you'd like to get on My radar, let Me know.
I'll add you to My priority list and alert you once I have firm dates.