Friday, December 13, 2019

Salt Lake City Sessions Thru December

Flying back to Salt Lake this afternoon and the countdown to 2020 is on! If you've been reading along then you know I'm about to make a big move from My current location to new spot and needless to say,
I am all juiced up and hungry to sink My teeth into a new playspace.

If you'd like to serve Me before the years end you better bust a move. I have limited time available over the next two weeks only and then I'll be taking a brief hiatus as I make the shift into My new space.

Send Me an email with your request: msjulie@juliespanks.com

My new location will be in Salt Lake City and will offer a plethora of adventurous opportunities for the kinky explorer, serving as a more purposeful and professional space dedicated to My love of Domination. You'll have the chance to see it just as soon as I am ready to show it off though it may be a minute as I'm a perfectionist with a sophisticated palette - so practice your patience. Once complete, you'll be able to spend a couple of hours or an entire weekend with Yours Truly.

In the meantime, I will be offering phone sessions on Niteflirt. So pick up that phone and give Me a call. I welcome adult conversations about the lifestyle. Kinky discussions about your fantasies. And dirty directions as I dominate you from the comfort of your own floor. Click on the right side panel button or dial 1-800-TO FLIRT ext. 02403288.