Monday, December 23, 2019

Happy Holes Through December

Have you been naughty? - I thought so.

I am available and offering sessions through Monday of next week. Then taking a brief hiatus as I make the move to My new location. Yes, still in Salt Lake City. Though it may take Me a short bit of time so practice your patience and stay tuned here for updates.

If you have a hankering to play with Me - this is the week to do so.

Please email Me with your request - msjulie@juliespanks.com
Or, if you have My number, ring Me during My phone hours.

Geographically challenged? - I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.
I love talking to kinky humans all over the globe. Perhaps you're looking for an interesting conversation with an experienced Woman such as Myself. Or maybe you are wanting to be dominated from your bathroom floor. Whatever your fantasy may be, I want to hear about it. Charges to your card will appear discreetly as 'NF Services'.

Wish to shower Me with gifts? - click here for My Amazon wishlist.
I love receiving gifts in the mail every day of the year but tis' the season! Charges on your credit card appear simply as Amazon.com.

Thank you to those who have already sent something(s) already.
You sure know how to put a big smile on this face.

So what are you waiting for? - Serve Me. Call Me. Indulge Me.