Thursday, October 28, 2021

Trick or Treat, I'll Beat Your Meat

Fall is definitely here and it's time to celebrate the Halloween holiday. Are you a trick? Or are you a treat? Come visit Me and I'll be the judge.

I am available for sessions throughout the month of November so don't hesitate to book your next training session. I'm ready for you. *claw flex*

While I prefer 24 hours notice to thoughtfully plan our time together, I am rarely available for same-day sessions as I never book more than one appointment per day. But it never hurts to inquire. Send Me an email for the quickest response. I do not use text messages with My clients as I find it terribly impersonal.

I'm sugared and spiced up and waiting to dig in My claws. 

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone hours for session consultations and reconfirmations:
(503) 891-8487 - 10AM to 12PM Mountain daily