Sunday, November 7, 2021

Show Me Your Gratitude & Exhibitionistic Side

November is a time to reflect on the calendar year and be grateful for what we have. Personally, I am living in abundance. Super grateful for what I have. And I want that for other like minded folk.

On that note, I am beginning to train other Dominants to do What It Is I Do so well. Professional, ethical and elite Domination is an art that I wish to preserve, pass on and share My over 18 years of experience with those that think they can fill the boots.

Thusly, if you would like to flex your exhibitionistic muscle and have another set of eyes gazing down on you as you submit to Me, do let Me know. In initial sessions, there would be no interaction between you and the observer. They would be there to do just that - observe.

Sounds like fun, eh? 

I still have plenty of session appointments available through November. Come show Me some gratitude. Indulge Me.
Or just send Me something discreetly in the mail. 

MJS
406 East 300 South
Suite 1000 / Box 141
Salt Lake City UT 84111