Monday, November 20, 2023

Sessions Available in SLC * Submit to Me

Do you need a little getaway from the family this week?
Are you solo, without family, or someone who does not celebrate?
Did you have a birthday this year?

Well then, come spent some quality, kinky time with Me.

I am available for sessions throughout this holiday week and I'm hungry to play with you. I savor playing with newbies, seasoned submissives, vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians, physicians, and on.
I do not discriminate.

My private and dedicated dungeon playspace is the only one of it's kind here in the City of Salt. You will not find another independent provider with a more exclusive, sexy, discreet, clean, and exciting safe space for you to explore your dirty fantasies. 

And you will not find anyone around these parts with more experience and passion for Domination than Yours Truly.    

You've had the rest. Now consider the best.