Sunday, December 10, 2023

Long Nails Are For Tickling, Scratching, and More

Since My last post, I've been appreciating My downtime in between everything else that happens around this time of the year.
Including some tantalizing sessions with some of My most dedicated submissives. As well as a few very steamy encounters with some new-to-Me sluts. 

I feel very grateful for the connections I have made over the last year and I look forward to what 2024 brings My way. 

One thing I have perfected over My twenty plus years as a professional Domme, is My screening process. It is the way it is by design. In My process, I am able to weed out those who I don't feel would connect with My style of Domination. Along with those that have kinky interests that I truly don't get a charge from. Unlike some other professionals, I do not take every request I receive as not everyone is going to enjoy My approach. And I've mentioned here before, I most certainly do not wish to waste anyone's time or money.

Engaging in activities that I do not personally savor causes burn out. As does, entertaining clients that I genuinely do not like spending time with. This is just one of the many reasons I am still thriving in this industry. Boundaries are sexy for everyone.

I am a quality-over-quantity player.

This week is going to be fun because My favorite tickle slut is coming through town again. This time, he has requested and paid Me in advance to get a sexy set of long, pointy nails at the salon. It's the first time in over twenty years since I've had long nails and I'm kind of excited. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to our session. *weg*

Long nails are for tickling, scratching, and such.

If you would like to schedule a session with this feisty Leo, send Me an email or ring during My phone hours. Not to worry, I'll be keeping two nails short. For reasons.

Surrender yourself to Me.