Sunday, January 21, 2024

Announcing The Mini Manor & Dungeon Updates

I've been thinking for some time now about an appropriate name for My dungeon space and I have finally landed on one that I am most fond of - The Mini Manor.

When I moved to Utah in the fall of 2011, I was offering sessions from a fellow Dommes' extravagant home space up in the Mount Olympus area. She had turned the downstairs into a comfortable and sophisticated play space. We had a lot of fun doing double Domme sessions. And I still have a couple of doting submissives from that era. We called it The Manor.

The Mini Manor is My kinky Barbie Dream House and has been a labor of love to manifest and create. There are a few updates happening right now that will have you begging to be at My feet. 

Exciting changes are afoot at the Mini Manor, My beloved home away from home. Including a new sling for super sluts, one iron cock and ball pillory, more mirrors, new vibrating things from Fun Factory, and other various goodies.

I have time available this week for sessions.

You should get on My calendar. *weg*