Tuesday, January 16, 2024

PSA: Professional BDSM is an Extravagant Sport

I've said it before but it bears repeating...

Professional BDSM is a lavish hobby much like skiing, golfing, sailing, flying airplanes or driving fast cars, playing tennis, and scuba diving. You get the idea. 

Elite Domination is like having dinner at a Michelin Star restaurant.
You plan ahead, make your reservation, and never miss the meal cause you know that the service, hospitality, and the eats are going to be top notch. Surely you could find somewhere less expensive to dine, but the adventure will fail in comparison. On Every Level.

I have some submissives save for a whole year just to submit to Me. And I have slaves that train under Me monthly. To be honest, I cherish all of My supplicants, truly, though I prefer the repeat business of the latter. Those who can comfortably afford My tribute, again and again. I never want to be the reason someone cannot afford groceries or be able to pay rent or an electric bill.  

For this very reason, I have never accepted credit cards.
I'm after your extra cash. Money that won't be missed.

My tribute is what it is because you get what you pay for.
An expert in My field with over 20 years of experience offering professional Domination sessions. I own a stunning dungeon and it is lovingly filled with two decades worth of implements, kinky art, custom furniture, and tools to control you. Sessions with Me are unlike any other session that you may have had with anyone else.

You may have had the rest. Now come experience the best.
I challenge you.

First time? Choose wisely.