Friday, July 5, 2024

My Weekend Availability * PSA Reminder

I have too much extra time on My hands this weekend and I want to play with you. If you are new-to-Me, My preferred method of contact is by email. You may send your letter of introduction and I will respond with My Application For Service. I am a quality-over-quantity player and am selective about My play things. And you never get a second chance to leave a good first impression, so don't fuck it up.

If you've had the pleasure of serving Me already, you may call during My phone hours or send your request via email. I'm quick to respond. My contact information can be found on the page, to your right.

As I find texting to be quite informal, I do not text with clients. Respect My wishes and do not text Me without expressed permission.

For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients, ever.
You will never receive a call from Me. You must call Me, always.
If you send your phone number and ask Me to call you, I will not.

You want to be over My lap, don't you...

Bust a move.