Saturday, July 6, 2024

Your Dominant Travel Companion

I love to travel. Spent a decade in the travel business and while I have done My share, it is something I can never get enough of.
I am a sophisticated and mature Woman with impeccable taste.
I enjoy the finer things in life - business and first class travel, luxury accommodations, fine dining, the arts, shopping, and more. And I appreciate a polite, submissive, kind, and generous travel partner.

Would you like for Me to join you on your next business trip?
It would make for a much more spicy excursion where you'll be used in covert and reserved ways until we are behind the closed doors of a private hotel suite where you and I get to be our perverted selves.

Perhaps you enjoy a tropical vibe at a breathtaking destination and All-Inclusive resort where you can live out your freakiest fantasies along with a hotel full of like-minded folks. The successful humans who run Domme Trips have one more scheduled trip to Cozumel in October with three rooms left. A slut's dream to be held in subspace for a whole week, surrounded by other Top Dommes and their submissives in a safe space where all are there for the same reason. 

Do you pine to be a sissy gimp, dragged around on a leash at a kink festival, visit Torture Garden, or a weekend-long conference where no one knows who you are? I am known to attend semi-regularly.

Craving something a little more private? Let's discuss and negotiate.

Sadly, it's too late to experience the OWK, but there are similar, exclusive opportunities if you're willing to go the extra mile.

You must be a client in good standing or come with excellent references. Serious inquiries only.