Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Guest of Honor @ DomCon NOLA 10/9-10/14

I am absolutely atingle to share some exciting news - Yours Truly is going to be recognized as a Guest of Honor at DomConthe World's Largest Professional Domination Convention. It's a bi-annual event held in Los Angeles each May and New Orleans every October. 

I have been offering professional Domination sessions, scenes, and life-altering experiences for over 21 years. To be seen, celebrated, and decorated for My steadfast efforts at upholding an elite level of professionalism and expertise is truly an honor I do not take lightly.

Truth be told, I hadn't planned on attending as I was at the event in LA this past May. Then I received the email invitation from Mistress Cyan (@MistressCyan), the Founder and Executive Producer delivering the titillating news. Of course, I accepted the invitation without any hesitation. New Orleans, here I come!

In August of 2004, when I entered the business, I was fortunate to meet a Woman who took Me under Her wing as My mentor.
She was known as the Maitresse Betka Schpitz and She was infamous for Her wickedly evil and sadistic forms of torture and torment.


The indominable Maitresse Betka Schpitz

She owned a large dungeon in Portland, was a highly sought after fetish and latex model, and She maintained several fetish specific pay sites. Betka also owned human property, and I learned a lot about D/s dynamics from spending so much time with Her.
She would often say "Julie, running bitches is hard work".
She wasn't wrong. We became very close friends.

At Domcon NOLA, I have the distinct honor of presenting a class to baby-Dommes as well as My fellow Industry Professionals on The Importance of Mentoring. When new to this industry, finding a mentor is essential. And completing your tutelage is crucial. There's endless information to learn and that information is priceless. 

I've mentored a few Dommes over the decades with great success. With the exception of My last student who was released from mentorship early as it became clear to Me that they were in this business for the wrong reasons. Needless to say, I've become even more protective of this line of work as the care and feeding of slaves must be the absolute priority. 

If you are lucky enough to be considered as property, you will flourish under My guidance. My slaves are a direct reflection of Me - they sparkle like bright diamonds, best shined with My spittle. 

Currently, sessions are available in Salt Lake City exclusively at My private and discreet dungeon play space. Once permitted entrance, you will never want to leave. 

Cum to Me. I know exactly what you need.