Saturday, September 21, 2024

Serve Me in SLC Now & October Travel News

It's been a marvelous week easing back into My throne. Responding to your emails, training sluts, and taking some tantalizing photos.

I've also been spending quality time with My whips and floggers. Lovingly applying a semi-regular cleaning and conditioning treatment to preserve them in tip top shape. Keeping them smooth and slick in order to deliver licks from the softest of touch to the most deliciously painful zingers. You see, I have Mastered the implements I wield and, once I give you a taste, you'll forever crave My strokes.


The colors on the leaves from the trees that cover the Wasatch mountains are starting to turn and the fall weather is upon us. What does this mean for you? The heavier bondage sleep sacks and other contraptions are, once again, are a favored form of predicament.


Perhaps you are curious about or one that enjoys sensory deprivation. And I have some hoods in My collection imbued with My magic that will send you into the next dimension. Sensory depravation hoods, hand-fabricated from leather, neoprene, spandex, latex, and more. 


I will be traveling to New Orleans, Louisiana, Wednesday, October 9th through Monday, October 14th to attend Domcon NOLA, the Worlds Largest Professional Domination Convention, where I will be not only teaching a class to Industry Professionals entitled The Importance of Mentoring, I will also be recognized as a Guest of Honor.

Also, I'm potentially making a trip to Portland towards the end of October. I may or may not have time for sessions. I know I've got a small stable of loyal submissives there that will be chomping at the bit. Stay tuned for more information.

If you'd like to schedule a phone session with Me, you may send Me an email. I will find a time that works for the both of us.
Since 2007, I've used a platform called NiteFlirt. You may call Me anonymously or to introduce yourself. Whether you want to get to know Me better before scheduling a session or you wish to be dominated from the comfort of your bedroom floor, I'm here for it. Charges appear discreetly on your statement as 'NF Services'.

In the meantime, My feet could use pampering and My lap is available to naughty boys, grrls, sissies, subs, and slaves. That said, session's are available to qualified humans in the Salt Lake Valley exclusively at My private and discreet dungeon lair, The Mini Manor. My contact information and protocol can be found on this page, to your right. 

What are you waiting for?