Monday, September 30, 2024

Un/Dress & Pay Me * Sessions in SLC This Week

I'm beginning to pack My bags for New Orleans where I will be offering limited sessions to qualified sluts. Limited sessions means I will be available for delicious foot worship sessions, salacious spanking scenes, as well as caning and whipping scenarios from My private suite. And if you are an exhibitionist pining to be on the end of My leash at a public play party, that can also be negotiated.

Qualified in that one must pass My simple screening to ensure basic compatibility. Email Me sooner rather than later as My play schedule will fill quickly. The early bird gets the worm.

I wish to add a couple more super sexy dress and heel options to My daytime convention wardrobe. I've saved two that I fell in love with to My wishlist. You'll find them at the top. So undress and dress Me, little piggy. And do not forget the heels! 

If you enjoy reading this blog, you may pay homage and show Me your undying gratitude by sending Me a gift of appreciation. I'm referring to those of you in the back who've been lurking and wanking for days, weeks, years, decades. This blog is free and you can always pay Me. 

For you discerning pay pigs seeking a sophisticated Mistress, a dominant travel companion, or an extravagant dinner date, I invite you to impress Me. My Venmo: @JulieSpanks. My CA: $JulieSpanks

I have gaps in My schedule this week. You have holes that need to be stuffed. Come to Me. Turn around. Bend over, stretch to your toes. Now reach back and spread those ass cheeks. *wink*