Friday, October 4, 2024

TGIF * Weekend Frolicking * TYIA

It's Friday night and I just finished doling out an over-the-knee spanking to one of My very naughty spankos. Such a great way to kick off the weekend. Wouldn't you agree? 

I've got an extended scene scheduled tomorrow night with a sweet and loyal submissive. I'm planning on exploiting his exhibitionistic tendencies by having an additional set of eyes on him throughout the session as I've invited My new mentee to sit and observe. I'm looking forward to showing Her what Elite Domination will do to for slut over time. This one shines bright like a diamond after training for years under Yours Truly. And it only continues to get better.

I noticed some items have been purchased from My wishlist so I'm sending a Thank You In Advance for answering My call for some new dresses and shoes to wear next week at DomCon NOLA. More please.

I've got limited time available for sessions on Sunday and Monday. If you'd like to present yourself before I leave, you better bust a move.
My contact information and protocol are to your right on this page.