Monday, December 30, 2019

Last Call For 2019 - Cum & Get It

I had a wonderful holiday and I hope that you did too. I also know that the holidays are a rough time for some. And if they are for you, I just want to say good for you for making it through another year.

With all of the hustle and bustle behind Me and time on My side, I find Myself left with a few extra days to play and offer sessions.

So if you were wanting to throw yourself at My freshly pedicured peds, give Me a call. Or send Me an email - msjulie@juliespanks.com

I have availability on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday only.

If you are new-to-Me, I do have a simple screening to insure compatibility so allow a day or so for that. If you've served Me in the past and have My number, you may use it during My phone hours.

After this week, you'll have to wait for Me to complete My move to the new play space. Honestly, it may be a month or two. That said, I could not be more ecstatic about this next chapter in My journey.

Stick around. It's going to be spectacular.