Monday, August 3, 2020

It's Almost My Birthday

My birthday is right around the corner, on August 16th.
I'm a Leo. Leo rising, Leo Sun, Cancer Moon, and Taurus Medium.
That might tell some of you a whole lot more about Me.

I do love to receive gifts any day of the year, not just on My birthday.
That said, if you wish to send something to help Me celebrate the day in style and put a big smile on My face, you have options. With the wonders of technology today you can easily send gift cards via email from most anywhere. Some sites I enjoy and shop from regularly: Etsy, Nordstroms, Whole Foods and Amazon.
All you need is My email address: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Or you may choose something special from My Amazon wishlist.
Your credit card statement will simply reflect a charge from Amazon.com and your gifts are sent directly to Me. Can't decide what to pick? Just get an e-gift card and let Me do the shopping.

Real Talk - it's been 6 months since I've had any real income so I'm also graciously accepting monetary tributes in any amount via PayPal. My PayPal email address: msjuliespanks@gmail.com

And if you'd like to send something via the USPS, following is My post office box. It's always a treat to receive mail from you in My box.

MJS
400 East 300 South 
Box 141
Salt Lake City UT 84111

I realize that many of you might be out of work or furloughed in which case I'd still love to hear from you. Send Me an email!