Sunday, May 9, 2021

Worship & Tithe Your Mistress

Get down there, boy.


On the floor.


All the way down.


Down where you belong.


At My feet...


...on the floor.



I do miss having sluts and submissives on the floor at My feet. And I know that there are some sluts out there that are longing to be at My feet once again. Not including all of the new-to-Me submissives, wanton slaves and slutty sissies yearning to be under My control. 

After almost 18 years of real-time experience as a Professional Dominatrix, I have become quite selective of My clients and playmates. So if you are new to Me, I suggest you pay attention.
You never get second chance to make a good first impression.  

I've been fine-tuning My wishlist to include some of the things I still need to fill the space and make it functional. Super easy - click the link to My wishlist, choose the gifts you wish to send Me and pay for your items at checkout. Your credit card statement will discreetly read as Amazon.com and your gifts are sent to My post office box. 

My birthday isn't until August but I love to receive gifts any day of the year. Can't decide what to pick? Send Me an e-gift card and let Me do the shopping. You only need My email address: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Are you a devotee wishing to legitimately indulge Me?
Do you ache to treat Me like the Goddess that I am?
Or are you a discerning pay pig looking for a new Boss Lady?
If you answered 'yes' to any or all of those questions, I have an opportunity for you as I'm pining for a custom bondage bed from Dungeon Beds. Serious inquirers may send Me an email.