Monday, December 27, 2021

Tick, Tock It Don't Stop (Until It Does)

Still looking for something to do on New Years eve? Come ring in the new year with Yours Truly. Submit yourself for the midnight Ball Drop. It'll take your breath away.

Truthfully, I do have some time available for sessions this week.
If you'd like to get on My calendar, you may send your request via email. Or attempt to reach Me by phone during My phone hours.

If you are new-to-Me, send an email that grabs My attention and allow time (24-48 hours) to complete My simple screening process.
And as a reminder, I am only meeting with those that have been vaccinated AND boostered. Proof of vaccination is required to enter the dungeon. This is non-negotiable and not up for debate.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone: (503) 891-8487
Hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
Do not call outside of My phone hours.

I suggest you shag that ass and present it soon and often. 

Who knows what 2022 really holds?