Saturday, December 25, 2021

Happy Holidays & Travel In 2022

The end of the calendar year is almost here and I want to wish you all a very Happy Holiday season, no matter what you celebrate. With the Solstice behind us, I'm looking forward to more sunlight returning to My days. I am thankful that I have been able to create another inviting and sexy play space and that I have been able to reconnect with a lot of you this year. I've also had the delightful opportunity to connect with many new-to-Me submissives this year. I am abundant. And I am blessed.

Speaking of abundance, I've been manifesting all sorts of fun things. Stay tuned here for some very exciting announcements. 

I'm beginning to flesh out My travel schedule for 2022. Pandemic permitting, I'll be attending conventions, teaching classes, visiting My favorite cities and getting back to My annual summer sabbatical that I've missed for the last two years.

It's a new year. And a new you. Once you've fallen under My spell...