Friday, January 28, 2022

Exam Table, Suspension Games, Slings & Me

This evening, I had a devilish time in session with a new-to-Me slut. Since it was his First Time, I had to give him an examination in My beloved custom exam table, of course. This precious exam table was the only piece of dungeon furniture that I held on to and had shipped from Portland. I simply could not part with it. 
 

It's a modified hydraulic Ritter with tension stirrups and extra bondage points to keep the patient secure.  Once you have the chance to be used on it, you'll develop a similar attraction too. *wink*
 


I've also been having way too much fun with the new unistrut.
The games are endless, from partial suspension to full suspension. And predicament bondages games galore. Only limited by My imagination and your desire to please Me.


What is unistrut? It's basically the safest way to do any kind of suspension or suspension bondage. Combined with forged bondage "points", I can safely "load" (suspend) a small vehicle. 


Tonight I hung the leather sling and took full advantage of My wanton slut. He took everything I had to give and did not disappoint Me. 

Want to be next?

I do have time available for sessions this weekend.
Send Me an email with your request - msjulie@juliespanks.com
Or ring Me during My phone hours - 10am to 12pm Mountain, daily.
My phone number: (503) 891-8487
Calls received outside of My phone hours will be permanently blocked. So don't do it.