Wednesday, February 9, 2022

BDSM 101 & Training Newbies

I happen to know that there are countless submissives out there longing to take the leap into BDSM, but have yet to take the first step. Maybe this is you?

Please note: I adore training new supplicants and introducing new folks to the wonderful world of BDSM - bondage, discipline and sadomasochism. There is so much to explore.

I have over 18 years of professional experience. That's not including all of My personal escapades. In other words, I've been doing this for quite some time. And I have a load of experience below the belt. 

In a first session, we will explore numerous activities to see how you and your body respond. You'll be put through your paces as I administer the sensations of different toys, implements and tools in which to control you. You'll also get to experience My seductive style of training. And by the end of the session I will determine if you would benefit from subsequent sessions with Me.

I just love love love imprinting new-to-Me slaves. Leaving a lasting impression, that is. And I'm not talking about marks or bruises. I'm talking a lasting impression inside your head. You know, the space in between your ears. 

So what are you waiting for?

It's already (mid)February. I highly recommend you step up your Self Care Game, whatever that looks like. Perhaps it's over My knee....

Interested in the possibility of a session?

Take that first step by sending Me a polite introductory email to request My 'Application For Service'. And we will go from there.  
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com