Saturday, March 26, 2022

My Contact Information & Protocol

It's been a minute so I'm sharing this information again.

My preferred method of contact is email.
In fact, you may do so whenever you wish. I typically will respond within 24 hours unless I'm traveling or on vacation then you may have to wait a little longer. Your email should be informative, respectful, concise and polite. Always remember - you never get a second chance to make a good first impression. So don't fuck it up. Also, please do not send a copy and pasted email. Personalize your message.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Want to speak with Me at length about a kink-related subject or practice your dirty talk? Geographically challenged in search of distance training? I've been told time and time again that I give good phone. You may schedule a phone session with Me at a time that is convenient for both of us. I use a platform called Niteflirt. And I also accept Cashapp or Amazon giftcards as tribute for phone sessions. Send Me an email with your inquiry.

I do have Phone Hours which are set aside for session consultations. You may attempt to reach Me by phone during these hours only. Ring Me off hours and you'll be added to My Shit List. If you happen to get My voicemail, simply hang up and try Me another hour. You are free to leave a message but know that I will not be returning your call. For privacy reasons, I don't call My clients, ever. Lastly, l do not text message with My clients as I find it terribly informal. Don't do it.
Phone Hours: 10AM to 12PM Mountain daily
My number: (503) 891-8487

Have something special you want to mail Me? My mailing address:
MJS
406 East 300 South
Suite 1000 / Box 141
Salt Lake City UIT 84111

Connect with Me.