Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Happy Spring & Lingerie Dreamin'

Spring has sprung, the sun is shining, the trees are budding and the weather is getting warmer which means two things.... 

1. Time to change the air filters and prep the AC unit for another hot summer and pull out the fans to be placed in all the necessary spaces. 
2. I'm looking forward to wearing less clothing in My sessions. Think lingerie etc. Though you may be able to talk Me into some latex. Albeit sweaty, it's still sexy.

I've got some goodies but I have also taken the opportunity to add some racier items to My Amazon wishlist. As well as some other boots, stockings, dresses and such that I'm currently pining for. Select your gifts from the list. Your presents will be delivered to My PO Box. And your credit card statement will covertly read Amazon.com
Indulge Me.

Brand new to kink? Visit Me for a 101: Introductory Session.
We will explore your deviant fantasies and darker desires. And if you don't know what those are yet or you're unable to really articulate them, I will help you hone the skills needed.

Or perhaps you enjoy a spicy variety and have been playing with many different Dommes. I'm My own breed. Submit yourself to Me.

I'm available for professional sessions, educational engagements and life coaching around BDSM to qualified individuals, couples, thruples and groups. Send Me an email. Serious inquiries only.

Also, I've had some requests recently for Double Domme sessions.
If that is what you are interested in, you may send Me an email.
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com