Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Surrender Yourself to Me

When will I ever grow tired of doing This Thing That I do?
Probably never. Like ever.

The Sensual Sadist in Me can't be sated. I've got almost 19 years under My belt in this business and somedays I feel like I could very well be doing this for another 20 years. I won't tell you what My age will be in 20 years. Just know, I'm aging like a fine wine. 

Wish to submit yourself to an experienced Dominant?
I adore training newbies just as much as I enjoy a seasoned veteran. Don't be shy. I take very very good care of My pets.  

My kinky interests cover a lot of your dark desires and fetishes. To name a few, in no particular order: corporal funishment, otk, flogging, whips, canes, paddles, medical play, sounds, cbt, cbb, ball busting, bondage, predicament games, cross dressing and feminization, joi, tease and denial, edging, strapons, electrical play, hoods, gags, nipple play, piss play, foot and heel and boot worship, face-sitting (with a barrier), breath play, gasmasks, pantyhose and stocking worship, encasement bondage, sissy and slave training, sensory deprivation to sensory overload and so much more.

Don't see your favorite past-time listed? There are no wrong questions. And nothing is taboo if asked in a respectful manner.
So ask Me.

I do have boundaries and non-interests. Here's the Short List: heavily scripted scenes, scat, vomit and anything including diapers.
So don't ask Me.

I am typically available for sessions every day of the week. Unless we have negotiated an overnight or extended scene, I prefer to begin as early as 10am or as late as 10pm. I also prefer at least 24 hours notice to thoughtfully plan our time together. Rarely am I available for same-day sessions but you're always welcome to inquire.

I am also available for Double Domme sessions with Mx. Novatrix. Serious inquiries only.

So? Present yourself!

My preferred method of contact is email. 
Email:: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Phone Hours are reserved for consultations and scheduling only.
Do not call off hours. You'll land yourself on My Shit List.
Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm, Mountain daily
Phone: (503) 891-8487