Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Dominatrix Rant

Do you like to ski? Or play golf? Perhaps you like to scuba or fish for big game? Or maybe you like to spend your time traveling the globe?

Playing in the professional BDSM world is not easy on the wallet. 
It is an expensive hobby.

If you were going deep sea diving, would you purchase the least expensive gear? 

An email from an inquirer this week asked "do you charge something?"
Do I charge something?

I'm a professional business woman with almost 19 years experience.
Do I charge something?

I have My own dungeon packed with about 20K worth of equipment.
Do I charge something?

I've invested in My education around BDSM.
Do I charge something?

I teach BDSM workshops and classes on a national level.
Do I charge something?

I pay to advertise My service (which is where this email originated)
Do I charge something?

If you've applied to possibly serve Me, then you know what My tribute is for a session. If you've had the pleasure of serving Me, then you know what My tribute is for sessions. Also please note: the tribute is always non-negotiable so please don't try it. 

You see, I prefer to play with those that can afford My service.
I have absolutely no desire in hear about financial woes. 
One of the reasons I do not accept credit cards is I never want someone to go into debt from too many sessions. I never want to be the reason someone is not able to pay the mortgage or the bills.

I repeat, BDSM is an expensive hobby.
Want to play? You gotta pay.