Sunday, September 18, 2022

Goodbye (For Now) To My Tie Slut

Last week I had a session with My Tie Slut. It was a Farewell For Now session as he is relocating for his job. First to the east coast for a while. And then, most likely, out of the country. So I'm keeping My hopes up that he will find his way back to Me at least one more time before then. But it's goodbye for now.

He landed in My lap several years ago, a newer submissive with an interesting fetish that he was reluctant to share cause he thought it was a little weird and different from the other fetishes that I regularly play around.

Through his training, he evolved from being 'My submissive' into 'My Tie Slave'. Now he is and forever will be 'My Tie Slut'. Fitting nicknames that clearly explain the evolution of his training.

His kink - crisply ironed dress shirts and nice ties. 

As the years have passed, we have taken a deep dive into Boss/employee role play. Both of us dressed in business attire.
Using ties as restraints, gags and blindfolds. 




My Tie Slut has always been very generous and thoughtful. Bringing Me dress shirts to defile - I love to rip them open (buttons flying everywhere), ties to use as I wish, other gifts and presents from My Amazon wishlist as well as cash-stuffed pockets. He loves it when I frisk him roughly only to find gratuities and more "hidden" inside.

 

In our Farewell session, I had him to list the three most important things he has learned during his training. His answers: 



I will miss him. But something tells Me he will be back.

I have always adored exploring the obscure and arcane. In fact, I have learned so much from My clients over the years, it has been an honor and brought Me so much satisfaction and happiness. It feels too good to be able to conduct sessions that turn out to be life changing. It feels too good to be able to orchestrate such mind blowing scenes that keep sluts coming back year after year.

It's that good.

Cum to Me.


*all photos posted with his permission.