Wednesday, September 21, 2022

My Favorite Kinks & FAQ

Seems I have a lot of newer followers here in the past couple of months so I thought I'd drop some basic information in regards to the possibility of scheduling a session or sessions with Yours Truly. Please keep in mind, new applicants must pass My screening process. Just because I offer sessions, does not mean I offer sessions to everyone.

Q: what kinky activities and fetishes do you enjoy most?
A:  I get high on games of Power & Control. While corporal punishment, funishment and domestice discipline are My specialty, I also enjoy a plethora of other activities too. Such as bondage - rope, leather, chains, encasement, mummification, sleepsacs and more. Impact or rougher body play such as hitting, punching, face slapping, flogging, canes, whips, cat-of-nines, paddles and on. I love hoods and gags and blindfolds. I revel in electrical play, sounds, medical role play, needles, prostate checkups and milking. I relish in piss play and butt stuff with select sluts. I love thoughtful humiliation and embarrassing predicaments and mind fuckery. Tickling. Cock and ball bondage, cock and ball torment and torture. Nipple play and torment. Sissification and dollification. Foot worship. Very specific Jack Off Instructions (JOI) as a mean of reward and/or punishment. Sensory deprivation to overload. And more. Did I leave your kink out? Politely ask Me. Nothing is taboo is worded in a proper fashion.
My non-interests - scripted scenes, diapers, scat, red/roman.

Q: I'm brand new to BDSM and want to learn more. Do you see noobs?
A: absolutely, I adore playing with noobies just as much as I appreciate connecting with seasoned subs, slaves, spankos et al.

Q: how much do you charge?
A: Currently, My non-negotiable tribute is 300 for the first hour and 200 per additional hours. I prefer sessions of at least 90 minutes unless we negotiate a simple foot worship or strict punishment session. Cash though other arrangements may be negotiated. Also please note - My tribute is a direct reflection of My level of professionalism, experience level, expansive equipment collection and private dedicated safe space where you can fully surrender and explore your darker desires with an understanding, compassionate and knowledgeable Woman. I've been orchestrating scenes for over 19 years and operating a professional playspace for 15 years.
It's not a part-time job for Me. It is My lifestyle.

Q; do you offer appointments on Sundays?
A: Yes! In fact, I do not discriminate and I love to play every day of the week. I will begin sessions as early as 10am or as late as 10pm unless I  am keeping you for an extended time or overnight. Sessions are at least 90 minutes, if not 120 minutes or longer. The only hour-long scenes I offer are a simple foot worship scene or a strict punishment scene. Please be aware - I'm rarely available for same-day sessions as I only schedule one session per day. I give it My all in session and it's too much energy to disperse throughout a day to more than one person. I'm a quality-over-quantity type player.

Q: is your dungeon discreet?
A: My dungeon is in a humble house, in a nice quiet neighborhood on a corner lot with plenty of street parking. While there are currently four Dommes working from My space, we share a calendar for easy scheduling and to make sure there is no overlap. When you come in for a session we will have the entire space to ourselves. The space features three uniquely appointed play rooms, a full bathroom, a kitchen, dining room and comfortable living room.

Q: do you offer double Domme sessions?
A: why, yes. My cohorts would most likely be interested - Mx Novatrix, Lady Bianca or Mistress Raven Grey. Side Note: I've been tossing around idea for fun intimate parties with the four of us and maybe two or three lucky subsmissives... Oh the naughtiness that would ensue. More on this spicy idea in a later post.

Q: do you offer extended or overnight sessions?
A: I do. My dungeon space is neatly appointed and built for extended, overnight and longer stays. There is a comfy 6' cage, a bondage bed that provides many options as well as a Serta sleeper in the living room. There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a restroom.



Q: do you rent it out to people for a night or weekend?
A: I'm getting very close to having the space equipped and available for hourly, overnight and weekend-long rentals. Stay tuned for more information on this.

Q: what do you wear in a session?
A: unless one has a special request, I wear whatever makes Me feel powerful and sexy. I love wearing spandex, latex and tight shiny and/or see-thru numbers. Pantyhose, stockings, high heels and boots,

I hope this answers some, if not all, of your questions.
If not, send Me an email - msjulie@juliespanks.com