Sunday, October 2, 2022

Welcome LOCKtober * Chastity & Key Holding

It's October, season of pumpkin spice everything, lube included. 
And quite possibly My favorite season for many reasons - the colors of the trees changing, the cooler crisp air, pumpkin spice everything as well as pulling out the sleepsacs and heavier gear that were on a summer hiatus.

I also wanted to share My penchant for chastity games.
Those that have had the pleasure and privilege of serving Me personally have all been locked up. Because I can't just have it Out & About when close to Me. Also, the best slaves that I have had are the ones who share this interest. I like to think of it as a focus tool.

It was My first personal slave who introduced Me to the wonderful world of chastity. He shared not only his experience of wearing a devices for long stints and knowledge around the different devices, but more importantly, he taught Me about the mindset that comes (or not) along with wearing a chastity device. 

After learning more about the psychological aspect, I was in love.

I do offer keyholding services to those looking for an experienced, thoughtful and creative Keyholder. Whether you are in the Salt Lake Valley or New York or London, today's technology makes it much easier. From ice locks to the numbered zip ties to bluetooth/remote and access apps to time programmed options - I've got you covered.

The key is to find a comfy device that will do it's job. You can order a plethora of different devices to see if chastity might be a thing for you. If you have a deeper or sincere interest in this type of play, I highly recommend that you get a custom piece made to fit you properly and comfortably.

Interested in further discussing this subject - send Me an email.
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com