Wednesday, October 5, 2022

My Propensity For Latex

Last week I guided a newbie through a BDSM 101 session. I love to pave the way when I know someone is a diamond in the rough. It was a great session, he responded very well to My training and I look forward to exposing him to so much more if and when he finds his way back to Me. I know he wants more. And I know he can take more.

This boy also requested that I wear some latex for our session.
So I chose a black dress by Syren of LA with a ruffled collar and a keyhole to accent My breasts. Little did this boy know that I have had a propensity for donning latex garb for My entire career. My first mentor introduced Me to it. Her name was Betka Schpitz and She was a latex fetish model, now retired.

She was a highly revered model who was always paid handsomely. Known for Her wit, intelligence, advanced skill-set, drop dead blue eyes, luscious lips and endless curves. She also managed Her own pay sites where you could subscribe for monthly downloads of tantalizing photos and extreme videos. She was one of the best. And I picked up My predilection from Her. 

Betka would organize sporadic outings with Her entourage, The Venom Fetish Mafia. She would have us meet at a bar of Her choosing for Happy Hour, typically in the nicer part of town where the business crowd would meet after a days work. There they were, in business attire and dresses by Talbots. And there we were, sporting some sexy-ass latex outfits, from floor length gowns to rubber tuxedos, catsuits, latex jeans, tees, unique accoutrements and the like. 

We stood out.

After the session with the new boy, I realized how much I miss wearing latex. So I did what any fiend would do, I ordered another dress. This one by Libidex of London. It should be here shortly.

Wish to feed My addiction? Most latex purveyors offer e-gift cards.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com