Thursday, January 19, 2023

My 2023 Travel Schedule & Dungeon Updates

It's been a hot minute since My last post. As you can imagine, I've been busy training submissives and sluts. I've also been taking time to rest, read, relax, recalibrate and refocus. 2023 is going to be a fantastic year for Me. Stick around and I'll take you along for the ride.

My dungeon is about to get it's final upgrades - a brand new bathroom, kitchen floor, and front entryway. And I could not be more excited. This will complete all of the things I've wanted to do since purchasing the space. And then I'll be making it available for private overnight rentals. Want to come make a bunch of noise?

I'm also starting to flesh out My travel schedule for this year.
Here's what I have so far:
Portland - Wednesday, April 5th thru Tuesday, April 11th
LA - Wednesday, May 17th thru Monday, May 22nd
Palm Springs - Thursday, June 1st thru Monday, June 5th
Denver - Wednesday, July 2nd thru Monday, July 7th
Sabbatical/No Sessions - Wed. August 23rd to Wed. Sept. 6th
Vacation/No Sessions - the month of November

I will to get to the east coast, New York and Florida, at some point. As well as squeeze in another trip to Portland. If you would like for Me to visit you, let Me know. Serious inquiries only.

While I do love to travel (especially as a Dominant international travel companion), if it's a session you seek, you should really come to Me. My playspace is the perfect spot to relinquish control. It is a warm, inviting, clean, alluring, sexy, safe, transformative, and nonjudgmental zone. Put yourself in My capable, compassionate, skilled hands and I will take very, very good care of you.

Q - how do I book a session with You?
A - Send Me an email (My preferred method of contact) that grabs My attention and I will respond within 24-48 hours with My Application.

I also offer Phone Hours to those who are, for whatever reason, unable to send an email. Calls received outside of phone hours will be blocked so don't do it.
My phone hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
My phone: (503) 891-8487

I look forward to beating you...err... I mean, meeting you. *weg*