Sunday, February 5, 2023

Scheduling Sessions in SLC * Serve Me Now

My goodness, where does the time go?

Since there's construction happening at the dungeon (a bathroom remodel and a new kitchen floor to match), I've been diving deep into some of My other passions. If you know Me, then you know.

That said, as soon as My dungeon is ready to go, I'll be back at it.
I appreciate your patience through this time and I'm pining to reconnect with My subs, sissies, slaves, and wanton sluts. It's only been a couple of weeks but I feel as if I'm going through withdrawal.

So, if you would like to schedule a session, the time is now!

New to Me? My preferred method of contact is email. Send Me an introductory email to request My Application For Service. 

Not new but overdue? You may send your humble request via email.
Or reach out during My phone hours.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone hours: 10AM to 12PM Mountain, daily
Dial: (503) 891-8487

Phone hours are reserved for consultations and scheduling sessions.
Please be respectful of the posted hours or you may be blocked.
Also note: I do not text with My clients as I find it terribly informal.
And do not send pics, g-rated or otherwise, without My permission.

What are you waiting for? Bust a move!