Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Schedule Your Training Accordingly, Slut.

I'll be stepping on a plane tomorrow, Florida-bound. Send your thoughts and prayers. I'm teaching and performing at a kinky convention. A convention where I have taught for thirteen years. While I love to teach and perform, and I like the convention, I won't be gong back after this year. Simply put, Florida is not safe.

After the convention, I'm sticking around to do some one-on-one and small group trainings as well as conduct a few sessions. I will be back in Salt Lake City on the evening of Friday, May 26th.

I am available for sessions Saturday, May 27th through Wednesday, May 31st. If you'd like to gain a spot on My calendar and surrender yourself to Me, you best send your request. 

Thursday, June 1st through Monday, June 5th I will be in Palm Springs, California, to teach and perform at another kink con there. I'm home until the end of June so plan your training accordingly.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com