Saturday, May 27, 2023

Surrender & Make Memories With Yours Truly

I'm back in Salt Lake City. Long enough to unpack My bags, do some laundry, get a manicure, and a pedicure, a massage, and repack My bags before I fly out on Thursday. I do have some limited time set aside for sessions. If you'd like to submit yourself on Sunday evening (tomorrow) or on Tuesday during the daytime, make sure to reach out soon - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Beyond Leather, the BDSM conference in Florida, was a smash, and the weekend went quite well. My classes were well received and busting at the seams with standing room only left in the back of the room. It was an absolute delight to perform once again for the attendees during a Fire Theater. And I enjoyed a couple of very hot scenes in the dungeon.  

Thursday I'm headed to Palm Springs, California, for another BDSM conference where I am teaching classes, offering one-on-one and small group mentoring, as well as performing for a couple hundred Leather womyn - more fire. The conference is at a nudist resort so My bags will be considerably lighter as I won't need much besides sunglasses, sunscreen, flip, flops, and some titillating toys and implements of torture.

So, if you'd like to squeeze yourself onto My schedule before I leave, send Me an email. I'm also booking sessions for June 6th and on. I look forward to beating you....err....I mean, meeting you. *weg*