Monday, August 14, 2023

Serve Me & My Peds on My Birthday Week

I adore a good foot fetish enthusiast. Especially when I get to pop a cherry. This young boy checked all of the right boxes on My application and had the pleasure of serving My peds for a glorious hour of unadulterated fun.

He made his request just ahead of My scheduled pedicure so I was able to accommodate his humble request for something colorful.

This was My choice of polish: 

He approved.

Needless to say, I'm sure he'll be underneath Me again to worship these delicious toes, delicate soles, high arches, heels, and ankles very soon.

If you'd like to serve Me, submit to Me, surrender to Me, and bend over for Me, you've got one more week to do so. I will be unavailable for sessions, out of town, and off-the-grid Tuesday, August 22nd through Wednesday, September 6th.

My preferred method of contact is email: msjulie@juliespanks.com 

I look forward to hearing from you.

What are you waiting for?