Thursday, October 19, 2023

My Feet Are Worship-Ready * Sessions Available

Today was a perfect day for a luxurious spa pedicure.

To soften My skin, My peds soaked in warm water and rose petals before they were treated to an exfoliation treatment, and a long and very yummy massage, from my toes to my knees. Followed by a hot paraffin wax dip that left My feet so very soft. Then My toes were meticulously trimmed, shaped, cleaned up, and prepped for a fresh coat of shiny black polish.

Calling all of My foot fetishists, high-arch lovers, open-toed stockings, heels and boot sluts - you know who you are.
Foot worship scenarios are what's being served. 

Submit yourself to this petite Mistress with perfect peds.
You'll be underneath Me with a mouthful of deliciousness in no time.

Email Me for an Application: msjulie@juliespanks.com