Thursday, January 4, 2024

Sessions in SLC * My Spring Travel Schedule

It's a new year, slut. 2024, the Year of You. Time to make the most of every day. And that includes taking good care of yourself - mentally, physically, emotionally, and sexually. I mean, if you're not getting all of your needs met, it's time to change that.

I've get some new tricks up My sleeve this month, featuring some exciting dungeon and travel updates. so stay tuned.

Here is My tentative spring travel schedule, subject of change...

January - I am home in Salt Lake City and available for sessions.
Email or call during My phone hours to schedule your appointment.

February 2/11 thru 2/18 - Out of Town/No Sessions
Outside of those dates, I am available for sessions.

March - I am home in Salt Lake City and available for sessions.
Email or call during My phone hours to schedule your appointment.
I may or may not be adding a Seattle/Portland trip this month.

April - 4/13 thru 4/21 - Out of Town/No Sessions.
Outside of those dates, I am available for sessions.

May - 5/29 thru 6/3 @ Domcon LA
Limited sessions available onsite.
Outside of those dates, I am available for sessions in SLC.

2024 is also the Year of Me. So stick around. I plan on making the next decade the very best. I live a life others only dream about.
Care to join Me for little while?