Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Be a Slut for Me

Come to Me and I'll turn you out. 

Present yourself and I'll teach you how to beg properly.

Bring yourself to Me and I'll train you and your ass.

Submit to My seductive style of Domination. 
I don't need to raise My voice to get what I want.
I'd rather whisper in your ear cause I like the auto-response.

Surrender to Me this week - I leave for L.A. next Tuesday.

If you are new-to-Me, I prefer you send an introductory email with your session request and I will respond with My application. That will help to determine if we are going to be compatible. If for whatever reason you are unable to email, you may attempt to reach Me during My phone hours. Email is My preferred form of contact if you're new. 

If you've served Me in the past, you may email your request or ring during My phone hours. Absolutely NO texting.

I look forward to playing with you.