Friday, June 7, 2024

You Want To Be a Whore For Me This Weekend

Happy Friday to those of you that celebrate having the next two days off of work. All I know is that - it's the weekend for most and I've got too much time available for play. So, who's going to throw themselves at My feet? I've got a hankering to do terrible things to a willing slut. Is that you?

The outside temps are getting up there and while the air-conditioning is doing it's job inside the dungeon, it's always rather steamy in there... If you catch My drift. *wink wink*

Yesterday, I entertained a spanko who was feeling exhibitionistic and requested someone to witness his punishment. The simple, subtle presence of having an eyewitness, whether it's giving side-eye glances or disapproving nods, takes the mental aspect to the next level.

Perhaps it's a hooded slave bound in a corner or locked in a cage as I have My way with you. They may have the ability to use their eyes. Or maybe they are only permitted to use their ears. 

This is not an unusual request and also not a problem as I have understanding and compassionate kinky friends. Just let Me know. And keep in mind, there is a logistical process so last-minute inquiries might be an issue. Try to schedule your session in advance.

As you've seen here, I also enjoy taking artistic and slutty photos during sessions. Pictures that you, My blog reader, are privy to have been approved to share by the subject involved.

But not all photos are meant for public consumption and maybe you just crave some visual memories of our time together. I am happy to take photos of you in spicy predicaments that are just for you. 

My contact information is right over there >>>>> 

So, what are you waiting for?