Friday, July 26, 2024

Face Down / Ass Up For Me This Weekend

It's the weekend and you need to be put in your place - on your knees, at My feet, bent over, and/or tied up in a vulnerable position. 

Face down, ass up. You know the drill.

If you would like to present yourself this weekend for some quality time with Yours Truly at The Mini Manor, now is your opportunity. 

The Mini Manor is My private play space and home-away-from-home. Salt Lake City's only dedicated dungeon located just 10 minutes from the downtown and airport areas. Neatly appointed, fully stocked, clean, sexy, enchanting. You may, in fact, never want to leave. 

My preferred method of contact is email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you are new-to-Me, introduce yourself and request an Application For Service. I will respond in a timely fashion. If you've had the distinct pleasure of serving Me previously, you may email Me.

I realize some of us live busy lives or, for whatever reason, aren't able to send an email. In this case, you may attempt to reach Me during My phone hours. If you get My voicemail, simply try again another time. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients, ever.
Do NOT call outside of phone hours. And absolutely NO TEXTING.
Current Phone Hours: 10AM to 5PM Mountain, daily.
Dial: (503) 891-8487