Tuesday, August 6, 2024

T-Minus 11 Days - Present Yourself to Me

Just 11 more days to present yourself to Me at The Mini Manor for a session before I leave on annual My sabbatical. I have limited time available for sessions and I want to play with you. Not to mention, I've got a bevy of new lingerie to seduce you with. You may send your humble request via email or ring during My phone hours.

Just 10 more days until My birthday. It's time to pay tribute to Yours Truly. Time to show your most sincere adoration and shower Me with gifts and egift cards. If you've had the pleasure of serving Me in the flesh, consuming this blog, training with Me over the phone, or via snail mail cause I'm an old fashion kind-of-Goddess. I want to feel your deepest gratitude and appreciation

How, you ask? See the post below.