Thursday, August 1, 2024

It's My Birthday Month So Spoil. Me. Rotten.

It is My birthday month and while you should be spoiling Me all month, you don't have that long. I'll be leaving on My annual sabbatical by Sunday, August 18th and will not be back to the grind until Sunday, September 8th. I do have time and space for sessions before I go so be sure to schedule your training accordingly.
You'll take all of My birthday spankings and then some.

My birthday is on August 16th but I like to receive gifts every day of the year. I'll make is easy for you. The following is a list of links to some of My current favorite purveyors of items I cannot live without. 

Electronic gift cards are so easy to send.
All you need is My email address: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Then your gift card is sent directly to My inbox.
If you're old school and prefer snail mail, My address is next.

Please do not mail anything to My dungeon address, ever.
Rather use My mailing address/PO Box, always:
MJS
406 East 300 South
Suite 1000 / Box 141
Salt Lake City UT 84111

You may also hand pick some special things from My Amazon wishlist. Your credit card statement will simply read as Amazon.com and your gifts are automatically sent to My mailbox. 

I will be away for almost a month. If you would like to contribute to My travel fund and aid in covering the bills while I am away, you may present yourself for a session and show Me just how sincere you are and/or send a generous donation via Cashapp: $JulieSpanks 

If you're not following My social medias, what are you doing?
That's where you'll catch much, much more of Me. 
Follow Me on Instagram and Twitter (@JulieSpanks)